Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Zumba

For today's activity our p.e class did Zumba. We started by watching a little bit of videos from youtube and following the steps that they do. It was like dancing and fitness at the same time. This was the first time i've tried this, it was fun. I could tell some of the boys were kinda embarrassed to stand up and participate with the others because the moves were too girly even though the boys in the video were doing them. It was tiring and hot because we did this in a massive room and we were all spread out.

I place myself at a Achieved , because I put alot of effort for me to contribute with the boys and follow the moves that were suitable from the video on the screen .

three factors 
Friends/Classmates, Fun/Enjoyment & Sense of achievement

Friends/Classmates were getting into it when i saw them get up i felt like dancing along and showing some respect to the teacher that i'm participating

Fun/Enjoyment sometimes wasn't good because when Miss played a different video the moves were not as cool as we thought they were.

Sense of achievement was what i was doing because if i didn't participate i wouldnt get an achieved or merit.


Something in the future i can do is to get more exclusive with dancing and show up my friends my fantastic moves

No comments:

Post a Comment