Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Table Tennis ( Ping Pong)

Today's activity we played Table tennis. The first thing we had to do as a class was to put together a new table so it'll be easier for the class to have turns. Table tennis is also known as pingpong. Rules , you can play as singles or doubles. I paired up with Kori-Lee and practiced with him on a normal table before our turn was up. It was a bit unfair as Kori and I had the old recent bats and the pair that we versed which was Jayden & Autymn who had fresh brand new bats. This was the first time I played Table Tennis with the class and mates. Kori and i werent professional as we thought but at least we had fun. We lost all our matches to the skills we never had. The only thing i was good at was serving.


I place myself as Achieved because i didn't play well as i thought and it was hard to focus on the ball as our bats weren't brand new like the others.

Three factors
Fun/ Enjoyment, Friends and classmates & skill level

Fun/enjoyment,
Fun and enjoyment had a positive affect on my participation as i was getting to know how to play the game properly and serving the ball normally. My friends were having fun and laughter when someone makes a mistake.

Friends/classmates,
Friends had a positive affect on my participation because as a whole class everyone came in and helped out to set up the new ping pong table.

Skill level had a negative affect on my participation because i didn't have the techniques to hit the ball much accurate when it came to me but my serving was the only skill i had.


One thing in the future for me it to get all the techniques i know and show them.



No comments:

Post a Comment