Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Turbo touch

Todays activity we played turbo touch. Turbo touch is a exactly like normal touch but played differently by passing the ball in any direction. The rules were 3 passes 2 minimum, No standing in the goal before putting the ball down and 5 on each side. I was placed in the blue team and the round i was subbing with Charlie.  My team did really well with passing and catching. I really liked the way James used his skills alot with every round we did. This activity was well played with yr 9's. This yr 9's were splitted into  teams with us. I think i did really well with catching and it was sad to to that the referee didn't see Charlie step in the square when he scored a goal and the referee said it wasn't a try. It was a good game with the yr 9's.

I place myself as Achieved, Because I could catch the ball accurately and pass the ball in any direction. I used all my skills and ability to play well in this game.

Three factors
Classmate/friends, skill level & previous experiences

Classmate/friends,
My classmates and friends had positive affect on my participation as i didn't have to worry about dropping the ball because my friends will always back me up during the participation

Skill level,
My skill level had a positive affect on my participation because i had really good catching and passing.

Previous experiences,
Previous experiences had a positive affect on my participation as i know how the game goes and what the penalties are.

Something in the future i can do is to be a great leader to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment