Pages

Saturday 19 August 2017

Fitness suite circuit

Today's activity we were placed in the gym. This was the first time as a class we did something physical with most of the equipment that was in the gym. There were 8 stations and our focus was to do the most we can in 45 seconds per station. There are 3 round and the first two rounds are 45 second each station and the last round is 20 seconds. James and i started off with the cycling machine and started with a steady paste so we can save our energy for the other rounds. We did a variety of circuits within 1 hour. The challenging station of the day was Lunge jumps.


I place myself as a merit because I moved myself to contribute in all stations and Manage to things that was


Three factors
Friends/classmates, challenging & Fitness

Friends/classmates,
Friends and classmates had a positive affect on my participation because i was glad to see my friends not moan about doing fitness in the gym. I was happy to see that everyone gave it their best in all 3 rounds.

Challenging,
Challenging had a positive affect on my participation because I made the most of my time at each station using most of my energy to cope well with the class and keep well.

Fitness,
Fitness had a positive affect on my participation because i managed to go through each and individual station in a big body.

Something i can do in the future is to get more fit and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment