Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

200 challenge

For today's activity we contributed a fitness game with the yr 9's. To begin we played a game of tag to warm up. It was fun and challenging as there were lots of sneaky people tagging me from the back. After that we had to get into groups of 3 and mix up with the yr 9's. Unfortunately there wasn't enough yr 9's so i partnered up with James. James started the first 20 squats and then we took turns. Believe it or not we managed to do 200 together then we both did 20 sit ups each. Then we finished of by doing 20 laps. James and I took turns each. Finally we finished and had a massive rest.

I place my self as Achieved, because I can not believe how well i managed with my squats . Also because how i managed to still do sit ups in the low condition of energy i had left and my thighs were suffering with pain.


3 factors
Fitness,Challenge,Friends/classmates

This factor affected me because I'm not really a fit person to do 200 squats and sit ups with condition of my body. Believe it or not i got tired by doing 10 squats and i was very exhausted and my thighs were distress. Fitness is something i haven't really done fora while. This activity was very challenging to me as there was a lot of fitness involved and i had a dry throat half way through the sit ups. When i herd that we were doing fitness i knew that i was going to struggle but James influenced me to play.

In the future something i can do to increase my fitness and do a lot more exercise and have fun.  



No comments:

Post a Comment