Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Futsal

Today i played Futsal for the first time. Futsal  is played on an indoor court with boundaries while Indoor soccer is played on a turf field with walls. Our rules were there was no outs, 5 people aside, No handball. This game was exciting cause everyone played along and gave it a shot. 


I put my self as achieved, I think i meet the criteria because i think i played well behaved and used my skills to my full potential. 

What influenced me? +Friends/classmates, Because it was easy to play with the good amount of players. This made a good affect on my participation.What influenced me? + Well being, I pushed myself to play well and throughout the game i got used to it and made and effort to kick the ball a lot and pass to many mates in my team. This made a good affect on my participation. What influenced me ? + fun/enjoyment because all my friends were playing along getting used to how the game goes and this made my participation much better.

Something i can do in the future is to practice my kicking skills.











No comments:

Post a Comment