Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

Childhood games

For today's p.e session we played some games that were very famous back in primary and intermediate. The games we played were four square, leapfrog, hopscotch, skipping and octopus. My favourite activity we played was handball, that was the famous game of all. The best thing about handball is the " dragon" the dragon is like a very difficult move because you have to hold the ball quickly. Today was the first time i played leap frog even though i had opportunities to play it in primary.


I place myself at Achieved, because I made it to the king square in handball by using my full ability and skills.


3 factors
Previous experiences, Fun/enjoyment & sense of achievement

Previous experiences made a positive effect on my participation because some of the activities we did i knew the role of them and i knew what i what doing. Previous experiences made a good affect on my participation.

Fun/enjoyment made a positive effect on my participation because my friends made it fun and enjoyable through out all activities, also in the handball i thought i doubled in my square but i didn't then i made it to king. This made my participation more lit

Sense of achievement made a positive effect on my participation because i wanted to make it to king 4 times and i achieved to make it. This make a good affect towards my participation.

something I can do in the future is to practice more skills in handball.

No comments:

Post a Comment